Saturday, September 4, 2010

Updatish

Okay, so I finally got around to uploading the latest photos. So this is a photo update :)
Above we have the first stage of the "Dragon Eggs" for the Egg Hunt. Water balloons covered in Papier mache - layer method.
Above we have the glue that I made to stick it all together
Above we have the eggs drying. We have yet to apply the papier mache sculpting layer (pulp papier mache method). Hopefully get around to doing that next week.
And here we have the first trial at making a KitKat Cake. I had to saw the KitKats in half as they were way too long (I bought the wrong ones). But all in all an easy exercise and a tasty endeavour. Will upload pic when I do the 'real' one for mums birthday.

2 comments:

Cwm Goch Chronicles said...

Cat you're amazing - where do you find the energy?
What a great idea for the eggs! Hope it all works out.
X

Cathode said...

I so don't have the energy, lol.