Monday, May 30, 2011

Great Adverts

Today I have spent some time thinking about cool ads that I have seen.
A fair while ago (like a few years back) I remember seeing a bunch of adverts from Nat Geo kids that really struck a chord with me. I think they captured the essence of adventure about being a child. When you are little, ever slight hill looks like Mt Everest. The scale of things to kids is massive (as they also don't have the comparison). Anyway, I can't really vocalise what exactly I mean tonight. My brain feels all jumbled in the lead up to my next operation (later this week). So, I will just show you guys the ads instead. Click on the pictures for the full size (because the writing is small).

The adverts are all done by
Agency: FoxP2 Advertising, Cape Town, South Africa
Creative Directors: Andrew Whitehouse, Justin Gomes, Noel Cottrell
Art Director: Andrew Whitehouse
Copywriter: Justin Gomes

Last one to the top...
Ready or not...
Marco Polo

Are we there yet?

No comments: