Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Surgery

Well, that all went well :)
Nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. Basically they went in and shaved some bone (so it doesn't 'catch'), removed a patch of calcification on the supraspinatus tendon, cut a ligament (so it will become longer) and excised the bursa (to remove the bursitis).
I cannot tell you how nice it is to not wake up in pain every day! Am generally feeling a lot 'nicer' because I don't have this awful 'white noise' of pain in the background all the time anymore. Well, so far. Touch wood it stays this way!
But man, the nurses really were a bunch of total cunts. I discharged myself at midnight that night! No way do I put up with sub par care and loud, mouthy, rude nurses. Complaint has been filed.

2 comments:

Purplekitty said...

lol. Lucky you discharged yourself quickly, it's dangerous to antagonise the nursing staff.
Great to hear it's making a difference.

Cathode said...

LOL. It is more dangerous for them to antagonise me. Especially when I am on meds. Mwahahahahaha